Single Day Private Groups
Fully Guided or Do It Yourself
Full or Partial Day Options
Perfect for friends, family or business
Private Classic Dry Creek Valley Bike Tour
Traveling to Sonoma Country for a family vacation, trip with special friends, or a company outing? Let Wine Country Bikes help with your plans. For groups of all sizes, we can organize a special private departure of our one-day Classic Dry Creek Valley Tour, aka the Classic Tour – just for your group!
On your Private Classic Tour, your group will enjoy an exclusive and fully-guided experience into the West Dry Creek Valley, a world class, internationally known cycling route named by Bicycling Magazine as one of the ”top seven beautiful cycling destinations in the world”. Also famous for its beauty, safety and small boutique wineries, the Dry Creek Valley is rich with history, local charm, and of course, great wine! With the insight and knowledge of our professional local guides, the landscape will transform before your eyes, and you’ll come away with an insider’s view of Sonoma Wine Country.
Our Classic Tour normally starts at 9:45AM, at our centrally-located Healdsburg Touring Center, and ends around 3:30PM. All tours typically include the following:
- Services of a professional local guide
- Our Trek Verve 3 comfort hybrid bicycle, outfitted with a gel cushion seats and plenty of bags for storage
- Bike helmet
- Unlimited cold water and other delicious non-alcoholic beverages
- Gourmet snacks and a Sonoma-Style Picnic Lunch, fresh made, locally grown and supplied by Oakville Grocery
- Visits to two of our favorite boutique wineries (tasting fees paid separately)
- A pre-tour safety instruction, complete with bike-fitting
- Wine-purchase pick-ups, and vehicle support as needed
- Use of Touring Center changing rooms and showers
Have special requirements? No problem! We can customize the itinerary just for your group. Just let us know what you have in mind.